Re: reading from standard input

Hi Andrew,
This looks to be a bug; it occurs in the Beta v5.33 as well.  We'll
look into it.  In the meantime your workaround to pass in a script
that says just "go test.jnl"  works and allows you to run your scripts
without having to make changes to them.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246