Linux version of ferret printout and saving queries

Hi ferret users,
         I have succesfully installed linux version of
ferretand I have plotted contours by using ferret.My
problem is that I want to take printout of the contour
and Also to save the image of the contour.
         Does any one know about the above problem
please convey me as early as posiible.
cheers
sachin

=====
Sachin Bhandare
Department Of space sciences,
Pune University,                              phone-5697752
Pune.
E-mail-s_bhandare@yahoo.com

*NEW*   Yahoo! Messenger for SMS. Now on your Celforce phone    *NEW*
        Visit http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/smsmgr_signin.html