SET MEMORY/SIZE limitations under Win32 version

I was wondering if I have something set up wrong or could possibly
change something to remove the memory limitation that appears to be with
the Win32 release of ferret 5.22.
At present I can only go to a maximum of SET MEMORY/SIZE=30, but when
running some scripts I've still hit a error of insufficient memory.
I have ample physical memory available >250MB still free.
Any suggestions

Thank you.

David Ahrens
Research Officer
Climate Impacts and Natural Resource Systems
Natural Resource Sciences
Department of Natural Resources and Mines
QCCA Building
Gate 4, 80 Meiers Road			Ph:   +61 7 3896 9842
INDOOROOPILLY   QLD    4068		Fax:  +61 7 3896 9843
AUSTRALIA					Mob:      040 8722801
e-mail: david.ahrens@dnr.qld.gov.au
www: http://www.dnr.qld.gov.au/longpdk/index.html

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.

computer system network.