bug: query of a transformed variable

I've attached a .jnl file which demonstrates what I believe to be a bug in
Ferret v5.22.  I found no mention of this problem in the mail archive so I
thought I'd pass it along.

Regards,

Andrew

Andrew Wittenberg          Program in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
andyw@splash.princeton.edu                        Princeton University

! grid_bug.jnl
! Demo of Ferret v5.22 grid bug.
! Stack overflow on query of attributes of a transformed variable.
!
! Output of uname -a:
! Linux linux1 2.2.16 #5 Fri Aug 18 21:33:17 EDT 2000 i686 unknown
!
! Ferret info:
!       NOAA/PMEL TMAP
!       Program FERRET
!       Version 5.22 - 07/27/00
!       20-Mar-01 17:23

! Try the following immediately after entering Ferret:

use coads_climatology
say `sst[gt=sst],return=title`
say `sst[gt=sst],return=title`

! This is what I get:

! **ERROR: stack overflow: grid stack
! *** NOTE: Check for recursion in variable definitions

! The same occurs if I query units, etc.