regridding from indicial axes to lat/lon axes

Hello,

I need to process the raw output from a numerical model. The output is in

netCDF format, but the x and y axes are defined indicially (x from 1 to 384,

and y from 1 to 288). I would like to regrid the data to a standard

lat/lon grid, and I've tried using modulo regridding, but I keep getting

longitudes which do not match (40e is always centerd on the continental U.S.!)

and I am unable to get the y axis into any but north latitudes, so that

instead of an axis from 90s to 90n, i get one from 0 to 180n.

Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.

thanks,

Will

--
Will Lewis (will@blue.meteor.wisc.edu)