Re: regridding from indicial axes to lat/lon axes

Hi Will,

Two methods:

  1. Redefine the "indicial" axes using (e.g.)
  2. define the axes and use use "regridding by association" (G=@ASN)

Check the Users Guide for details
(http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/v52/fer_html.htm)

    - steve

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744