headless vectors?

Anyone know how to make headless vectors? I am showing
both the amplitude and phase of a harmonic decomposition
as vectors:

AMP*cos(omega*t-PHASE) = A*sin(omega*t) + B*cos(omega*t)

So I am vectoring A and B. The length of the vector shows
the amplitude, and the direction shows the phase (read like
a clock). It's very convenient for comparison (for example
you can overlay two fields). See an example at:

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/~kessler/pacs/inverse/curl-n-dz20dt-1cpy-harmonics-swca.gif

But in these cases the vector head is superfluous. Anyone
know how to make vectors without 'em?

Thanks, Billy K