Re: access control for LAS?

We have done this by using multiple installations of LAS.  This requires
that there be multiple sections in the httpd.conf file for the Aliases and
the Directory tag but it really isn't that bad.  In the restricted areas
we use the .htaccess file to password protect that directory.

There may be a more elegant solution but this has worked fairly well for
us.

 Steve Cousins                 Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Research Associate            Phone: (207) 581-4302
 Ocean Modeling Group
 School of Marine Sciences     208 Libby Hall
 University of Maine           Orono, Maine 04469