Re: [ferret_users] degrees without "E", "W", ?

Also check out the settings  "mode long_label" and  "mode lat_label". These turn the world- coordinate labeling on and off, and give you some control over the precision of the numbers.

By the way, there's also a "mode calendar" that customizes time labels. All of these modes affect both plot labeling and listing.

Ansley