[ferret_users] ferret: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Dear Ferret Users,

At first, please accept my sincere apologies for a long subject of this email.
I have problem installing Ferret into HPC with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 (x86_64), Linux version 2.6.32.12-0.7.
After setting source ferret_paths, when conduct a ferret command, the result are as followings:

   mpiserv:~/Downloads/ # source /usr/local/ferret/ferret_paths.sh
   mpiserv:~/Downloads/ # ferret
   ferret: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.6:
   mpiserv:~/Downloads/ #

Then I try to install libreadline.so.6, but it need other dependencies, and it takes times since I don't have much experience in SUSE linux.
The dependencies are: glibc, basesystem, and others.
I am not sure whether I can ask any help to these forum.
I really appreciate for any suggestion and help.
Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

dessy