[ferret_users] listing, inconsistent sizes of data regions

Hello Users,

it is me, again, bringing up a rather simple issue. I wanted to list two variables on different axis but for same time.

yes? list/t=2000:2100 varee1,varmm2
yes? list varee1[l=20:120],varmm2[l=49:149]
yes? list varee1[t=2000:2100],varmm2[t=2000:2100]

Error message was always the same:
 **ERROR: inconsistent sizes of data regions: T axis
          Variable 2 is L=049:149
          _expression_ is L=020:120

Even though, I could solve the correct listing by shifting the longer timed axis, but it was a bit rift in the lute for me that simpler defining was not enough for Ferret.
list/l=20:120 varee1,varmm2[l=@shf:29]

Peter