Re: [ferret_users] curvilinear data and coordinates units

Hi Bruno,
Thank you for the report. This can be a difficult issue, treating the branch cut in the longitude coordinates correctly. I believe what you're seeing stems from this change between Ferret v6.2 and v6.3,

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/release-notes/v6-3-release-notes#curvi_contours

It's often the case when redefining a variable, we forget to give the new variable the right units. Thank you for the reminder.

Ansley