From: "Robert FORNATL Osinski, PL" <rosinski@xxxxxxx>
To: "ferret users" <ferret_users@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 6:02:15 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Subject: [ferret_users] stereographic plot with ERA-Interim data

Dears,
I'm trying to plot Era-Interim data with stereographic projection but I've got an error:

yes? use eraI.t2m.1979.nc
yes? SET REGION/X=0:360/Y=11:90/L=1
yes? GO mp_stereographic_north 180 50
yes? GO mp_aspect
yes? FILL/NOAXES/NOLAB t2m, x_page, y_page
**ERROR: inconsistent sizes of data regions: X axis of X position array

Thank you for any help,
regards,
Robert Osinski
IOPAS