Re: [ferret_users] Active and break spells

Hi Ninin,
We can't answer this without more information. The Users List is intended to help you with a Ferret script you are writing. Occasionally somebody may already have a script that does the exact thing you want to do. If so I'm sure they will share it with you, but in general you need to make a start, and if you run into problems, write with a specific question.

*  Can you open the dataset and work with the data?

* What commands or operations do you want to do in order to compute the result you need? If you don't know what Ferret commands you need, then say what the mathematical operations are, and somebody may be able to tell you what Ferret commands or scripts are available so that you can study the documentation and make a start at writing a Ferret script.

-Ansley