[ferret_users] Calculate Transport between points not lying on a latitude or longitude

Hello to all,

I am trying to calculate transport between two points (near Jacksonville 80W,30N and Bermuda 65W,32N).  I have UO and VO data and want to calculate the transport passing through the line that connects them both.  From what I see in the FAQ, transport is not too difficult if the points have a latitude or longitude in common.  But for this case, I am stuck.  I imagine trig needs to be used to calculate the component vector of both UO and VO.  Thanks for any help!

Paul