Re: [ferret_users] power spectrum 1d integrate to GMT

Hi dessy,

Have you tried the external FFT functions that come with Ferret?

--------------

FFT_AMP(A)
    Computes fft amplitude spectra, normalized by 1/N, WITH CORRECTED
FREQ AXIS
    A: Variable with regular time axis. Specify time explicitly e.g.
fft_amp(var[l=1,96])
FFTA_SAMPLE(A)
    Computes fft amplitude spectra, normalized by 1/N
    A: Variable with regular time axis. Specify time explicitly e.g.
ffta_sample(var[l=1,120])
FFTA(A)
    Computes fft amplitude spectra, normalized by 1/N
    A: Variable with regular time axis. Specify time explicitly e.g.
ffta(var[l=1,120])
FFT_PHAS(A)
    Computes fft phase, WITH CORRECTED FREQ AXIS
    A: Variable with regular time axis. Specify time explicitly e.g.
fft_phas(v[l=1,96])
FFTP(A)
    Computes fft phase