[ferret_users] power spectrum 1d integrate to GMT

Dear Ferret Users,

I need some suggestions to solve my problem.
In order to make log-log scale of power spectrum 1d (based on time series), I have been tried gmt_power.jnl as suggestion by Steve Hankin in this link.
After installation of GMT, I loss my way to continue the execution of gmt_power.jnl because of the following errors:

yes? set data monthly_navy_winds
yes? go gmt_power uwnd[x=180,y=0] uwnd x180y0 64
 LISTing to file x180y0.tseries
>>> Using GMT command: spectrum1d x180y0.tseries -Nx180y0 -S64 -D30.4375
sh: 1: spectrum1d: not found
 **TMAP ERR: non-existent or not on line
             x180y0.xpower
SET DATA/EZ/var=freq x180y0.xpower
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted
yes?

Thank you in advance for your time, and highly appreciate for any helps.

Best wishes,

dessy