Re: [ferret_users] Generating nice PS file, problem with margins

Hi William and Ferreters,

Thank you William for your help.

Well, I did it what William had mentioned and with some changes I got what I liked (almost).

I generate plt file by command

ferret -batch polycstline.plt -script polycstline.jnl

then I process this file

Fprint polycstline.plt -o polycstline.ps

At the end I make a gif or png file.

gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=pnmraw -r150x150 -dTextAlphaBits=4 -dGraphicsAlphaBits=4 -sOutputFile=- polycstline.ps | pnmflip -r90 | convert +antialias - polycstline.png

I changed line thickness and now I am quite happy about this wthat I have.

Mainly, I have this bluish lines on the plot and no idea of how I can get rid off it.

Have you got any idea of dealing with this issue.

PS

I attach the plot.

Kind regards,
Szymon Roziewski