[ferret_users] Generating nice PS file, problem with margins

Hello Ferreters,

I have a problem with generating ps files.

I do it as follows

ferret -batch polycstline.ps -script polycstline.jnl

What is also weird is that I obtain no metafile.plt file at all.
Although, I have in my script phrases

set windows/size=10.0/aspect=`.67`
SET WINDOW/LOCATION=0.5,.0
SET VIEWPORT FULL
CANCEL MODE LOGO
SET MODE METAFILE

I'm getting a ps file which I attach.

The problem is that the bar with scale is dropped.
How could I set margins, I've found nothing about it in email list.
But maybe there is somewhere there.

I also attach what it should look like.

Another question is why I obtain narrow bluish stripes while converting a ps file to gif file?
It could be seen in conv.gif.

Convertion was done by this

gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=pnmraw -r300x300 -dTextAlphaBits=4 -dGraphicsAlphaBits=4 -sOutputFile=- conv.ps | pnmflip -r270 | convert - conv.gif

I appreciate your help and time spent for that.

With best wishes,
Szymon Roziewski