From: James Orr <James.Orr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jagadish karmacharya <j_karmacharya@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ferret_users@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [ferret_users] taylor diagram with room for negative correlation

I'm forwarding you a response to the same question that was sent to the ferret list back in November. Three revised Taylor-diagram routines offer an additional argument where you can specify the number of quadrants (1 or 2).

Ansley, it would be nice to update the Taylor-diagram ferret routines in the next version of the Ferret distribution with those in the attached tar archive.

-- Jim