From: FISSEHA G. BERHANE <fishcivilmu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ferret <ferret_users@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 2:33 AM
Subject: [ferret_users] shaded plot

Hi dear ferreters,

I am looking at topography along a x-section to overlay over wind vectors which are interpolated below the surface so as to mask the winds below the surface out. My elevation along the topography is one dimensional, just time series of elevation values along the cross-section. When I use shade it gives error message that it is not 2-D and when I use plot, it does not shade it. In the attached figure, I want the region below the surface to be shaded.
Your help highly appreciated

Fisseha Berhane
PhD student
Johns Hopkins University