Re: [ferret_users] extract contours to kml for google earth

Hi,
For right now, in the current Ferret distribution, there's a script, image_to_kml.jnl which makes an image of the right type to go onto Google Earth and puts it into a kml file. Note it's best to use Ferret in -gif mode, "ferret -gif". The script sets the image so that white-space is transparent.

yes? go/help image_to_kml

-Ansley