Re: [ferret_users] extract contours to kml for google earth

Hi Patrick,

To answer your question about future support, one of the Python
external functions to be added to PyFerret is support for KML files.
I am planning on making use of the pyKml package, and am assuming it
would be similar to the shapefile Python external functions already
written.

I am finally done (for now) with replacing the graphics in PyFerret,
so I will be working on the web pages for introducing and downloading
PyFerret.

Karl

--
Karl M. Smith, Ph.D.