Re: Moc OS X ports

Salut Olivier,

    Olivier> This port is a very good job. I've made a few tests, and
    Olivier> havn't a crash yet, with last Mac OS X (10.2.4).

Good news!

    Olivier> Anyway, I've got a question : it seems that this
    Olivier> executable doesn't work with remote files through
    Olivier> DODS. Is it a bug, a is it simply not compiled with DODS
    Olivier> support ?

I've just had a look, and it appears that the answer is the latter:
not compiled with DODS support.  The sources I worked with apparently
do not have the DODS library source tree.  I'll try to work this out
with the PMEL developers.

        Regards,

        Andy

--
Andy Jacobson

arj@gfdl.gov

Program in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
Sayre Hall, Forrestal Campus
Princeton University
PO Box CN710 Princeton, NJ 08544-0710 USA

Tel: 609/258-5260  Fax: 609/258-2850