Re: Moc OS X ports

Le 14/02/03 22:35, « Andy Jacobson » <andyj@splash.Princeton.EDU> a écrit :

> Howdy Folks,
>
>       Thanks to a big bunch of help from Ferret developer Kevin
>       O'Brien, I have been able to get Ferret v5.50 to compile under
>       Mac OS X using g77 as the Fortran compiler.  I'm not really
>       sure how stable the resultant executable is (it hasn't crashed
>       on me anyhow), and we'd like to encourage people to try it out
>       so we can, er, ferret out the bugs.

Andy,

This port is a very good job. I've made a few tests, and havn't a crash yet,
with last Mac OS X (10.2.4).

Anyway, I've got a question : it seems that this executable doesn't work
with remote files through DODS. Is it a bug, a is it simply not compiled
with DODS support ?

Olivier

--
/ Olivier MARTI                mailto:olivier.marti@cea.fr \
| Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement |