Re: too many go files

Hi Xin,
Yes, you can call go files from another go file.
This is a good way to organize your work.  Things
like variables and viewports are still defined
in the top-level script and in other scripts that
it calls. So a top-level go script might have
commands like this:

  use my_data     ! A dataset containing var1, var2
  set mode meta

  ! A script that computes $2 from $1

  go compute_variables var1 v1_out
  go compute_variables var2 v2_out