Re: [las_users] LAS 8.6.8 CSV download error on some data sets

Hi Bryan,

It turns out that the dataset at MyNasaData has been configured in that LAS to change the units of a variable from Degrees Kelvin to Degrees C, using a script that happens to employ the same variable-naming command as the name used within the scripts that LAS uses.  We'll have to work with the folks at NASA to come up with a solution.  Again thanks for the report!

Ansley