Re: [las_users] LAS map widget base map

Hi Roland,

We tried your fix but The mini map (on Left side) is missing from the LAS and replaced with pink box.    Can you help me fix it?

What are we missing ?

pinkmap

Thanks --Bryan

On 12/9/2019 12:02 PM, Roland Schweitzer - NOAA Affiliate wrote:
Hi,

The public map server we use for the map tiles for the LAS map widget is not returning images at ths time.

If you are running a public LAS and notice that your mini map has pink rectangles instead of map images you can change to a different server. I just changed all of our public servers to:

You can make this change simply by editing the UI.vm file in the root of your deployed LAS server and replacing the existing which likely look like this:

with the above.

The result of the change looks like:

image.png

I recommend you make this change at least for the time being. A list of possible alternative servers is in a comment at the top of the file.

Roland
--
The policy of the DOC and NOAA requires me to inform you that the opinions in this email are mine and do not necessarily represent the opinion or policy of the Department of Commerce or the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

Bryan Littlefield | Email : bryanl.littlefield@xxxxxxxxxx
Science Systems and Applications, Inc. | (626)508-9403