[las_users] Re: FW: Changing the dropdown list order for "Select a Data Format"

Hi Penny,

I received the email so it did go to the list members, but you're right it didn't go to the archive.  We'll check into that.  (I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question.)

Ansley

On 11/27/2019 11:49 AM, Oots, Penny C. (LARC-E3)[Science Systems & Applications, Inc.] wrote:

Have not seen this show up on the users list.  Please post.

Penny Oots

SSAI, NASA Langley, Hampton, VA

From: "Oots, Penny C. (LARC-E3)[Science Systems & Applications, Inc.]" <penny.c.oots@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 2:33 PM
To: "las_users@xxxxxxxx" <las_users@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Changing the dropdown list order for "Select a Data Format"

Using LAS 8.6.9, Ferret 7.4.3, and Apache 8.5.34, I have been asked to change the order of the items that appear under the “Select a Data Format” on the “Save As” page.

I tried removing the SELECTED option from NetCDF and inserted the SELECTED in the CSV option code in the genFormatMenu function in the interactive_download.vm module but this did not change

the order of the dropdown.

Anyone know how to change the order of the dropdown options?

Thanks,

Penny Oots