Re: [las_users] Re: LAS 8.6.8 and JAVA JDK requirement

Hi Roland,
Your expectation is correct, I got our LAS to work with OpenJDK in our Dev environment.
I may next try to install a version with OpenJDK, but I will have to test modifying the checks in configure.pl. But before I do I was wondering if you had a chance to make any updates?
Thanks --Bryan