Re: [las_users] Re: FW: LAS 8.6.9 How to set region(0) for dataset

Hi,

Or, if the dataset has longitudes -180:180 and you want it to show as 0:360 then find the x-axis descriptions in the xml and change the ranges.  If it looks like this

  <XAXIS-x-id-e6b96cc92f type="x" units="degrees_east">
    <arange start="-179" size="360" step="1" />
  </XAXIS-x-id-e6b96cc92f>

you'd change that to,

  <XAXIS-x-id-e6b96cc92f type="x" units="degrees_east">
    <arange start="1" size="360" step="1" />
  </XAXIS-x-id-e6b96cc92f>

and the software will handle getting the data from the -180:180 grid and showing it in 0:360.  Sometimes the xml file can list more than one definition of the same axis in the <axes> section. Make sure you find them all.

Ansley