[las_users] Right axis label

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help sorting my right axis label out. I've used the following code to achieve an 'almost' complete figure but the right axis label drops off of the bottom right hand corner of the window, would anyone happen to know how to centralise it?

yes? plot etw[x=@ave,y=@ave]
yes? PPL XLAB Time (Months since 1970)
yes? PPL YLAB Sea surface temperature (DegC)
yes? PPL Title Seasonal fluctuation in sea surface temperature and net primary productivity over 36 years
yes? PPL PLOT
yes? go right_axis_plot netpp[x=@ave,y=@ave]

Thanks in advance,
Josh