Re: [las_users] Re: LAS v8.6.9 The URL las/ProductServer.do generates 403 Forbidden error .. what is missing ?

Hi Roland,

Thanks for getting back to me.  We have Apache in front doing a AJP proxy to Tomcat on the same host. If we direct to TOmcat we see this:

http://<host>:8080/las/ProductServer.do

This is the EARTH LAS Product Server (Revision: No version information available.)

Run by the Pacific Marine Environmental Lab.

Contact us at <email>

Subversion Info:

Log level:
US Department of Commerce NOAA | OAR | PMEL | Contacts | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | mailto: <email>

If we go direct the LAS main page shows this messages

http://<host>:8080/las/UI.vm#panelHeaderHidden=false;differences=false;autoContour=false;xCATID=ocean_atlas_subset;xDSID=ocean_atlas_subset;varid=TEMP-ocean_atlas_subset;imageSize=auto;over=xy;compute=Nonetoken;zlo=0;zhi=0;tlo=16-Jan-0001%2000:00;thi=16-Jan-0001%2000:00;catid=ocean_atlas_subset;dsid=ocean_atlas_subset;varid=TEMP-ocean_atlas_subset;avarcount=0;xlo=20.5;xhi=378.5;ylo=-89.5;yhi=88.5;operation_id=Plot_2D_XY_zoom;view=xy

Unfortunately, we cannot provide what you have asked for.
Error was returned from the backend server.

Email to the site administrator.

Server at Revision rNo version information available.