[las_users] LAS 8.6.3 issues with large aggregations

Ever since we upgraded our LAS to 8.6.3, some of our large aggregations which ran perfectly fine on the old instance (v7.2) keep breaking with very generic OPeNDAP errors.

For e.g.:
Unfortunately, we cannot provide what you have asked for.
A remote server was unable to deliver the data LAS needs to make your product.

LAS was trying to access these servers:
  1. https://data.nodc.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/las/id-a074156616/data_https___data.nodc.noaa.gov_thredds_dodsC_ncml_ghrsst_ncml_fullAgg_aggregate__ghrsst_L4_GLOB_UKMO_OSTIA_20170605.ncml.jnl
Advanced users may see more technical information.

url error details:
 **netCDF error
             NetCDF: I/O failure (OPeNDAP/netCDF Error code -68)
             Data set: https://data.nodc.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/ncml/ghrsst_ncml/fullAgg/aggregate__ghrsst_L4_GLOB_UKMO_OSTIA_20170605.ncml
SET DATA "https://data.nodc.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/ncml/ghrsst_ncml/fullAgg/aggregate__ghrsst_L4_GLOB_UKMO_OSTIA_20170605.ncml"
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted
ERROR RUNNING SCRIPT

Nothing in the THREDDS logs seem to indicate any issues with the NCML file. Anyone else experience such issues? Any solution?
Thanks!
--
Ajay Krishnan
Geospatial Data Developer | Science & Technology Corporation - Federal Government Contractor