[las_users] Is there any recent changes with F-TDS ?

Hi!

Recently I tested one of my datasets with both  las.v8.5.1 & las.v8.6.1, I faced little bit of problem while averaging over a time, details issues have been posted on github, my datasets looks fine for me, correct me if I am wrong somewhere, I had tested with AVHRR data from here below link, which was earlier in ftp.

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oisst
https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog/OisstBase/NetCDF/AVHRR/198109/catalog.html

1)  F-TDS average over time issue, unable to save averaged value in csv format

https://github.com/NOAA-PMEL/LAS/issues/3

2)  F-TDS ignoring missing and _fillvalue attributes  while averaging

https://github.com/NOAA-PMEL/LAS/issues/4

Regards

Regards,
Akshay Hegde,