[las_users] Re: las 8.6.1 Hovmoller Plots & Vertical Section Plots plot issue

Upgraded Ferret from 6.96 to 7.1 now its working.

Regards,
Akshay Hegde,
Data and Information,
CSIR-NIO
https://about.me/akshay.k.hegde

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 11:23 PM, Akshay Hegde <akshay.k.hegde@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

Today I just deployed las 8.6.1 for testing, with default datasets what I found is LAS was unable to generate both Vertical Section Plots  and Hovmoller Plots. Also I think in latest build addXML utility is missing "$ADDXML_HOME/dist/lib/addXML.jar"

Please find debug file, let me know if I missed something.

Regards,
Akshay Hegde,
Data and Information,