[las_users] Re: Parsing download link from JSON Response

Hi Folks,
Does anyone have a suggestion for this?
Thanks in advance.
Lewis

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 4:52 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Folks,
I am currently attempting to obtain dataset download link(s) from the 'getDatasets' [0] call to the LAS which resides at NASA JPL's PO.DAAC [1].
I'm providing part of the JSON response, which represents one record, from the getDatasets operation at [2], if someone could take a look and point out to me the dataset download link(s) it would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Lewis

--
Lewis