Re: [las_users] Documentation missing/dead links

I'll take a look at that documentation.

We don't currently use that API in our main user interface which is why the documentation has fallen behind.

You can likely learn a lot just by hitting the URLs and looking at the JSON object returned. :-)

https://podaac-tools.jpl.nasa.gov/las/getCategories.do and so on for getVariables.do, getViews.do, getGrid and getOperations.

Unfortunately, there is some new configuration for ERDDAP data sets that is not exposed in a JSON API.

Roland