De : Roland Schweitzer - NOAA Affiliate [mailto:roland.schweitzer@xxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 31 mars 2017 22:46
À : Billon Morgan (SCALIAN)
Cc : las_users@xxxxxxxx; Lebosse Sebastien (ASPLUS)
Objet : Re: [las_users] LASv8.6 deployment error with Tomcat 8.5.12

For those using the latest THREDDS and having trouble installing LAS there is a new package that addresses this problem. If you have 8.6 running and you're happy there is no need to upgrade to 8.6.1.

However, if you are having trouble with LAS and/or THREDDS starting after LAS is installed, then the 8.6.1 package is for you and specifically addresses the error mentioned at the start of this thread.

As always, please let me know if you have questions or comments.

Thanks,

Roland