[las_users] Re: Can LAS have directory name with an underscore?

Do you mean the context name in the LAS URL?

Like http://server.gov/new_las instead of http://server.gov/las?

If so, then underscore "_" should work, but hyphen or minus sign "-" will not.

There are some advantages to sticking to the server.gov/las name and using some other means to distinguish the different servers, but I know it's difficult to get hostnames and whatnot exposed to the public facing Internet.

We've gone to using http://server.gov/engineering/las and http://server.gov/spurs/las using our network device (F5) to route the traffic.

Roland