[las_users] Re: Las Realtime Data update using thredds ncml

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 4:59 AM, Don DNA <don_vbe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have one small query, I have many real time daily,weekly and monthly datasets, which I aggregate through NCML in thredds server, I just want to know, is there any way to

1 . Update data in LAS without restarting server  ?

In LAS 8.4 you can just touch the las.xml file and LAS will reinitialize itself.

2.  For every aggregation in thredds addXML is required ? in order to take effect in LAS ? or any other way exists ?

You can run addXML once using the THREDDS catalog URL (or one of the sub-catalogs) with the -t option. It will run through the entire catalog and build configuration for all of the data sources it finds.

Roland

( At present after every aggregation I run addxml script and generate new xml file, and then I restart LAS, its really hectic job, I don't know whether I am on right path or not )

Please guide me.

- Dona