Re: [las_users] Re: New error com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.StatusCodeException: 0

We don't have a schedule for the official release, but many sites are running 8.4 release candidate on their public sites.

The release has new capabilities for working with discrete geometry data, but nothing with regard to saving animations.

Roland