Re: [las_users] Re: New error com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.StatusCodeException: 0

Thank you so much, when is the official release of 8.4, whether this time, in new release any new option is introduced ? like saving animation as gif or swf anything ?

Thank for reply, I downgraded to old las 8 beta at present

- Dona