Re: [las_users] Mini-map still missing

We depend on an external server run by osgeo.org for the mini-map tiles. They provide this map server as a public service and we have been fortunate that they have been fairly reliable over the years. The only solution to the occasional down time is to run your own map server and configure LAS to use it instead.

If an organization is interested in running a map server for the LAS community we'd be interested in knowing about it.

Roland