Re: [las_users] Ferret crash; Signal = 11

Hi Ansley,

This is something that I noticed too, that the error is not consistent. It pops up sometimes and works fine other times. Yes, this is the same server that I was talking about yesterday. In many ways it's good to know that these are issues that can be fixed by upgrading the server and the associated NetCDF and Ferret installations.

Thanks again!
-Ajay