Re: [las_users] Dataset Title

Aaah! LAS 8 seems to be the answer to most of my issues. Hopefully soon!
Thanks Ansley!

-Ajay

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Ansley Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ajay,
LAS v8 does all of those annotations in html, which solves this.  Can the LAS be updated?

For a look at V8, check out the first couple servers on the list:
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LAS/list-of-operational-servers

Ansley