Re: [las_users] Computations with new LAS installation

The bottom line is that the F-TDS is not working correctly.  The trick is to figure out why.  Unfortunately there are a lot of moving parts.  Have a look at the following:

In the output directory of your LAS (most likely $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/las/output) you will find a bunch of files of the form XXXX_debug.txt.  In those files there should be an ftds_url defined for each data set used by that product request.  Grab the URL and put it into a browser and append a ".html" for the end.

E.g  http://yourserver.com:PORT/thredds/dodsC/las/ocean_atlas_subset/data_ocean_atlas_subset.jnl.html

If you get an error, there's a clue.  If it displays the data set form, try to get some data out by selecting a variable and using the "Get ASCII" button.

My best guess is that one if the steps above will reveal an error, but it does not try an analysis operation an look at the $TOMCAT_HOME/content/thredds/logs/threddsServlet.log for error messages.

Report back on what you find and we'll go from there.

Roland