Re: [las_users] Creating ncml without time axis

Thanks Roland. I will try that out.
But as a side question, is the coordValue a necessary attribute to serve up data using LAS?

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Roland Schweitzer - NOAA Affiliate <roland.schweitzer@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ajay,

I think what you want to do is a "joinNew' aggregation.  The TDS will create the time axis for you as it joins all of the files together.  The second example on this web page explains how to get some files that don't have a time axis joined together and assign the values to the time axis that gets created.

Roland