[las_users] Re: Bug found in Las v8 animation

Yes, I agree being able to create an animated GIF would be a useful addition to LAS, however we don't have this capability in mind for any future release.  We do offer the ability to transition "to the desktop" to continue working with the data you are using in LAS and there are instructions for creating animations with Ferret here: http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/animations-gif-images

Roland