Re: [las_users] Unable to display all files in Thredds aggregation using LAS 7.3 and Ferret 6.842

Penny,

You can use an <arange> to describe the dates over the full range, but users will either get a plot with all missing or a plot interpolated between the closest points depending on how you set your <ferret><interpolate_data>true|false</interpolate_data></ferret> property for that data set in question.

Roland